Learn how to make Spicy Diced Chicken with Philips Kitchen Appliances. Share with your friends and family!
- Chicken, diced 250 g
- Ginger, minced 2 g
- Garlic, minced 8 g
- Dried Shallots, sliced 80 g
- Chili Pepper, diced 15 g
- Sichuan Peppercorns 1 g
- Sichuan Peppercorn Oil 2 g
- Chiu Chow Chili Oil 15 g
- Oil 20 g
- Salt 3 g
- Sugar 5 g
- Huadiao Wine 2 ml
- Chiu Chow Chili Oil 2 g
- 1.Mix chicken well with marinade. Marinate for 15 minutes.
- 2.Tap ↑ or ↓ to select sauté , tap tick to confirm.
- 3.Tap ↑ or ↓ to select cooking time and set 12 minutes, tap tick to confirm.
- 4.When the cooking time blinks on the screen, it starts working in the selected mode.
- 5.Add oil and chicken into the All-in-One cooker and sauté for 2 minutes. Take out and set aside.
- 6.Add ginger, garlic and dried shallots into the All-in-One cooker and sauté for 5 minutes. Add chili pepper and sauté for 2 minutes.
- 7.Add chicken and Sichuan peppercorn and sauté for 3 minutes. Add Sichuan peppercorn oil and Chiu Chow chili oil and stir well. Dish up and serve.