Philips Consumer Lifestyle warrants its products for a period of two (2) years after the date of purchase. You can read the terms and conditions of the Standard Warranty below.
In addition to this two (2)-year warranty, you can obtain an additional three (3) years of such warranty. Please find herewith the terms and conditions under which the term of two (2) years of warranty is extended to five (5) years for your product ("Product") from the HAIRCLIPPER Series 3000, 5000 or 7000 (applies only to the following models in the HAIRCLIPPER Series 3000, 5000 or 7000: HC3400, HC3410, HC3420, HC3422, HC3424, HC3426, HC5410, HC5440, HC5442, HC5446, HC5447, HC5450, HC7450, HC7452).
- By registering your product on this website you will receive an additional three (3) years of warranty for your Product.
- The additional three (3) years of warranty are subject to the same terms and conditions as the standard warranty as provided below and as provided to you with the product at the time of supply. The additional warranty will only be valid if the information provided by the person registering is stated to the best of that person's knowledge and belief and the registration is completed and received by Philips within three (3) months after the date of purchase of the product.
- Philips reserves the right to modify the terms of these additional three (3) years of warranty without further notice.
- These rules shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the law of the country where the product was sold and any disputes arising out of or in connection with this warranty shall be subject to the competent court of the country where the product was sold.
- If any provision of these rules is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these rules, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- The additional three (3) years of warranty are organised by Philips Consumer Lifestyle B.V. with its registered office in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
If you have any questions, complaints or queries about this programme, please send your comments or questions to Philips by post using the address stated when you click the "contact" link in the footer of this website.
- Philips Consumer Lifestyle warrants its products for a period of two (2) years after the date of purchase. If any defect due to faulty materials and workmanship occurs within this two-year period, Philips Consumer Lifestyle will repair or replace the product at its expense.
- Philips Consumer Lifestyle will only pay for repair or replacement if convincing proof is provided, for instance by means of a receipt, that the day on which service is claimed is within the warranty period. The warranty does not cover products and/or product parts that are subject to wear, that can be considered as consumable parts by their nature or that are made of glass.
- The warranty is not valid if a defect is due to damage caused by incorrect use or poor maintenance (e.g. parts blocked by scale), or if alterations or repairs have been carried out by persons not authorised by Philips Consumer Lifestyle.
- This appliance is intended for household use only. If the appliance is used improperly or for professional or semi-professional purposes or if it is not used according to the instructions in the user manual, the warranty becomes invalid and Philips refuses any liability for damage caused.
- For the appliance to be used correctly, the user should strictly adhere to all instructions included in the instructions for use and should abstain from any actions or uses that are described as undesired or that are warned against in the instructions for use.