Sweet Corn Soup With Bacon
This soup is a great way to celebrate summer. It can serve as a starter dish but also as a hearty lunch when served with some bread.
- 500 g sweetcorn (can), drained
- 70 ml cream
- 630 ml vegetable stock
- pepper & salt, to taste
- optional: sprigs of coriander
- 4 rashers bacon and extra coriander leaves, to garnish
- Place all of the soup ingredients into the soup maker. Close the lid and press the cream soup program.
- Meanwhile, prepare the bacon. Fry the bacon rashers in a dry frying pan. Remove from the pan and drain on kitchen paper.
- When the soup is ready, open the lid and pour the soup into the bowls.
- Crumble the bacon on top, sprinkle with coriander leaves and ground pepper to taste.